Not Hide Nor Hair

Aye laddy...he's around. He was outta town for awhile and between the remodel and gettin' back to work i reckon he's just a tad busy. I'm sure he'll come up for air soon enough.

Pliney the Elder is now on tap at our local BJ's. Maybe I can get a growler or two for the next rally!?

Pliney the Elder is now on tap at our local BJ's. Maybe I can get a growler or two for the next rally!?

Good times are over in Bend, OR. My neighborhood store had PL for months. They have been out for over a month and I asked them today when they would get more: "I dunno, we can only get a shipment every 6 months". Here's an idea to stimulate California's economy: brew more Pliny Elder!

Still lurking Amigo ;) ....Thanks for checkin. Between computer issues, remodel, and lack of any thing worthy of posting...all is well

Drop a hola every now and then.

I managed to stop into the brewery briefly while we were traveling, hammered down a sampler or all 13 beers in short time to haul arse west to catch the sunset by Bodega Bay, I would have loved to sit around a bit longer though... If you like the "soured" style beers at all try their "Consecration" beer if you are ever there, it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom