Off-Road Adventure / Expedition Trailer

zonker

Advanced Member
2011 off-road adventure / expedition trailer. I towed this behind our Dodge CTD and FWC. It was great being able to take a few more clothes for various weather conditions and other gear while on a longer trip. Also we were able to keep the camper floor relatively empty which allowed us to stop for lunch and open up with ease. Had a stocked fridge in the FWC and a YETI in the trailer. Kept us out of grocery stores while on the road. Brought more food from home. Always stayed packed and ready to go all the time. Home and Friday night.. hitch up the trailer and out the door with a minimum of fuss.

Built around a 5'x8' platform. Storage under the "bed" area.. sleeps two when a mattress is in play. Rear door has been modified to open up instead of to the side. Provides a nice covered area to cook in and even do the dishes! Wheels are Toyota FJ bolt pattern and the tires are 255/75/17 BFG M/T's and have a lot of miles left. Extra tire for a spare included. Adventure Trailers propane tank mount.. includes the propane tank. Adventure Trailers fuel can carriers.. including two Nato cans. Includes a battery box and battery to finish the interior and exterior lighting. This was intended to go in the lockable tongue box. A MaxCoupler instead of a ball for security and no worries of the trailer becoming unhitched.. even on the roughest road. Great storage areas and very well built.. just looking for an adventure to go on!

$4500.00 to have it in your driveway

For more photos.. go to this link

http://www.willenosphotography.com/ExpoTrailer_ContactSheet/index.html

I will be traveling to the Dallas / Fort Worth area from Salem, OR on the last week of July. I will be making a stop in Golden, CO. More than happy to bring the trailer along with me for a firm buyer as I will not be able to tow it back to Oregon from Texas. Just pay 30% of my fuel cost from Oregon to where ever I am delivering it.. to help pay for the additional fuel.

Any questions.. get in touch!

Attachments

• Trailer_07.jpg
    Trailer_07.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 175
  • Trailer_08a.jpg
    Trailer_08a.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Trailer_06.jpg
    Trailer_06.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 168
Back