Off-Road Expo in Pomona, CA (Oct. 6th & 7th)

Stan@FourWheel

Come See Us In Southern California !

We will be showing 3 of our new Four Wheel Pop-up Campers at the LUCAS OIL OFF-ROAD EXPO.

POMONA FAIRPLEX (OCT. 6th & OCT. 7th)

Pomona Fairplex, 1101 W. McKinley Avenue, Pomona, CA 91768

We will have a new Fleet Model, Hawk Model, and a Grandby Model on Display in our booth.

Our booth will be located next to the Overland Journal area.

I think Adventure Trailers, Sportsmobile, and others will also be in the same building.

Should be plenty to see and do for everyone !

:)

Show times & dates:

Saturday Oct. 6th 9:00am – 6:00pm

Sunday Oct. 7th 9:00am – 5:00pm

For more information see this website …

www.OffRoadExpo.com

Hope to see you there !

It sure would make my purchase easier on the brain ,if I could go and see a live Hawk :)

I gots to get a passport ,this year for sure ,no more procrastinating .

It sure would make my purchase easier on the brain ,if I could go and see a live Hawk :)

I gots to get a passport ,this year for sure ,no more procrastinating .

FX4 there must be someone in your part of the country who has a Hawk.Put an ask request on the members lounge or private forum.Might get a hit.
Frank

FX4 there must be someone in your part of the country who has a Hawk.Put an ask request on the members lounge or private forum.Might get a hit.
Frank

I have been looking no luck yet.I did see the outside of one that was in a campsite not to long ago.Nobody was home.The outside did look nice :)

I will see one in the spring for sure :) In the mean time I have a ruler ,pencil and paper for my interior design.
I moved the cabinets around this morning to make more storage ,life is easy on paper :) :)

Sorry Stan for the off topic

Back
Top Bottom