Office Meetings

:LOL: Pretty good. Unfortunately (or fortunately) part of the reason I retired early was I absolutely couldn't tolerate the meetings held just to have a meeting, and everyone shaking there head :oops:

:D I sit through dysfunctional teleconferences on a regular basis, I'm afraid. Just wish we had Jack Black to write us a theme song. In fact, we have the same conference phone (the bat-phone).

Have you heard of "buzzword bingo" aka "office bingo"? It helps to get through meetings.

Have you heard of "buzzword bingo" aka "office bingo"? It helps to get through meetings.

Oh yes. The phrases "with that being said..." and "at the end of the day..." are my personal favorites/winners!

Oh yes. The phrases "with that being said..." and "at the end of the day..." are my personal favorites/winners!

:LOL: "It fell off my radar..." is a winner here, or the related "it's on my radar".

:LOL: Pretty good. Unfortunately (or fortunately) part of the reason I retired early was I absolutely couldn't tolerate the meetings held just to have a meeting, and everyone shaking there head :oops:

Clever video.

One of my best friends says he knew his ability to tolerate climbing further up the corporate ladder had ended was when his organization started having meetings to plan meetings. He's happily retired today.

Foy

Clever video.

One of my best friends says he knew his ability to tolerate climbing further up the corporate ladder had ended was when his organization started having meetings to plan meetings. He's happily retired today.

Foy

Last time I was in a tunnel MRI I was feeling rather uncomfortable but then I thought to myself "this is better than being in one of those meetings and they last longer than this". I was fine then :)

Pretty darned good!

When I started my last position we had "Lumberg" in our office. Our designer/draftsman gave him that nickname and the entire office referred to him by that handle. I lived in mortal fear that I would accidentally address him by that name. The man who fired him used "at the end of the day" in every second to third sentence....

"Boots on the ground", "back in the day", "think outside the box", "basically", "do the math", "worst case scenario", "24/7", "awesome."

Spies!!
I had no idea the Clinton organization was bugging our office. All this is lifted from meetings held in the last organization I worked in.
Needless to say I am happily retired and have not worked in years.

When I watched the video I started having flash backs. My chest got tight, my blood pressure jumped and I experienced intestinal discomfort. :mad: I ended up having to double the dosage of my medicinal 15 year old single malt. I'm much better now. :D

Mike

Back
Top Bottom