OK, brought her home!

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
Pretty excited. Lot more goodies than the old one!!!

IM002363.jpg

IM002364.jpg

IM002365.jpg

IM002366.jpg

I gave the old Northstar to one of the techs at my camper dealer. He is going to rebuild it and give it to his Granddad for his retirement in May. It is still very nice on the inside!!!

Looks good! Have to admit, I'm a little bit jealous of your truck and as such - I don't think I'll be looking at your threads anymore :LOL:

Mine is like a weaker version of yours. Same cab, bed, colour, and fx4 trim package.

Congratulations on the new camper and Goodbye.

Hey Silvertip,

Looks like you did well. I guess this means we won't be getting together for a sticky weekend of glass work!

You've got a pretty great setup now. Can't wait to see it on our next outing.

Home Skillet

Great looking rig. I still say it's about getting out and enjoying the outdoors first and gear second.Although having good gear is important.When we started looking for a "pop up",we stopped in at a Palomino dealer and liked the small bronco,but felt that it was going to be heavier than we wanted.As I have said the ATC bobcat fits our needs and thats all that counts.I do like the layout inside of your camper though.Have a great time.Next time we come through the Bosie area may be we will give a hello.

Frank

Congratulations, Silvertip, on the the new addition to your family!
Happy trails...and hope to see you out there again.

Back
Top Bottom