Ok Demo has started

d tree's

f599eca0.jpg

ae9adc59.jpg

hopefully by next weekend have a new floor marine ply with linoleum on top , has to be replaced soft spots , and to me I think he cut off the whole lower section it is now all wood framed , which was a big bummer :mad:, gonna replace it with marine ply and aluminum plates then maybe some of the thin gray indoor outdoor carpet ,D

Also have to figure out some kind of Gray water tank there isn't one :oops: any ideas out there ?

cleaned and saved the sink but stove top was so rusted out even Naval jelly couldn't bring it back , so gonna have to replace it who does FWC use I cant find a name on it from manufacturer thanks guys ,D

Sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you! I bought a 4-Wheel shell and did the whole inside myself. You don't necessarily need to use the same equipment the 4-wheel Camper uses unless there is size and fit issues. If you go to their website they have posted manuals for their various accessories like stove, etc. I would recommend you do a little Google search in your area of RV Supplies & Parts Stores (stores that 'specialize' in RV parts) or Marine supply stores to get these kind of small specialized parts likes stoves, refrigators, pumps, etc. I didn't put in gray water tank so I cannot advise you. Didn't want the weight. I have a hose spicket that goes out the side wall behind sink and empties into a small bucket. One idea that I did have though was to use a large diameter PVC pipe and put it along the outside bottom wall with a valve at the end. Good Luck!!

Sounds like you have a lot of fun ahead of you! I bought a 4-Wheel shell and did the whole inside myself. You don't necessarily need to use the same equipment the 4-wheel Camper uses unless there is size and fit issues. If you go to their website they have posted manuals for their various accessories like stove, etc. I would recommend you do a little Google search in your area of RV Supplies & Parts Stores (stores that 'specialize' in RV parts) or Marine supply stores to get these kind of small specialized parts likes stoves, refrigators, pumps, etc. I didn't put in gray water tank so I cannot advise you. Didn't want the weight. I have a hose spicket that goes out the side wall behind sink and empties into a small bucket. One idea that I did have though was to use a large diameter PVC pipe and put it along the outside bottom wall with a valve at the end. Good Luck!!

Thats a great Idea Yukon thanks , may put a ball valve on there and get one of those collapsible buckets that fold flat ! ,D

Here is a link to a drop-in 2-burner stove that fits the existing cut-out in the counter:

http://shop.classacustoms.com/product.sc?productId=46&categoryId=14

I ordered the stove (ADTH-2BURN-STOVE-BLK) but have not installed or tested it yet. The shipping and handling charge is a little high, but the stove is $49 including a wind guard. My original stove was also rusted beyond salvage or repair, and there doesn't seem to be a source for the OEM 2-burner stove. Total cost with shipping was $70 for the order.

Here is a link to a drop-in 2-burner stove that fits the existing cut-out in the counter:

http://shop.classacu...6&categoryId=14

I ordered the stove (ADTH-2BURN-STOVE-BLK) but have not installed or tested it yet. The shipping and handling charge is a little high, but the stove is $49 including a wind guard. My original stove was also rusted beyond salvage or repair, and there doesn't seem to be a source for the OEM 2-burner stove. Total cost with shipping was $70 for the order.

I like the fact it comes with a cover at that price , some that I looked at were that price without the cover , thanks will be ordering one this week ,D

Well been so busy with work :cautious: , havent been able to get to the camper step one today replace right side wing , did that and put some resin on the new piece of marine ply , D
60e595b5.jpg
old

2e062137.jpg
removed

43c058df.jpg
New :)

Well Pneumonia kicked my tail last week big time :oops: , but feeling better today so installed new deck , started last night finished up this morning :) ,D

d16569e3.jpg

found a broken weld also get the welder out next week

7b04f533.jpg

What is it with you guys? My back gave out for 48 hours, I had bout of pneumonia, yet before you're totally well you're back working on the camper? Sheesh. Glad to hear the projects are going well.

What is it with you guys? My back gave out for 48 hours, I had bout of pneumonia, yet before you're totally well you're back working on the camper? Sheesh. Glad to hear the projects are going well.

Craig I feel good after those fevers, but Im starting to feel like I haven't done enough on the camper with being sick and work keeps getting in the way :oops: ,D

When the Sharpy give out you can have one of my pencils.

Good thing I took the crayon out before the photo ;) ,D

Back
Top Bottom