Old camper, new kitchen

K6ON

Old & Soft
My 20 year old Grandby (1996) has served me well for a lot of years but the "kitchen" was getting a bit dated. Looking around I decided wanted new counter tops and new SMEV sink and stove. Dropped the camper off at ATC early last week and picked up this morning. I could not be happier, the camper has a whole new look..sort of like being in the 21st century :) Marty, Jeff, and the gang did an outstanding job as usual. Looks like I'll be keeping the camper a few more years! Thanks ATC!!

img_136371_1_2d17d96847af4cca2ba424daf418a1be.jpg

img_136371_3_89da2cd3aac7de562f3d5693ecdf6124.jpg

Bseek said:
Nice to meet you at the shop today. Maybe we'll meet again at the Carrizo Plain get together.
Was great getting to chat with you this morning. I will be at the Carrizo Plain rally so will look for your rig..can't miss that license plate :)

Very nice Bob! Good choice on stove and sink. It's been way too long since I've had a chance to get down and see the ATC guys.

Looks good. Just remember to always turn off your stove before closing the glass lid. There's another topic where the guy accidently turned it to low instead of off. A few moments later the glass exploded

Nice job and a clean look. May I ask where you got the zippered storage bags? I am assuming they are Velcro-backed and you added Velcro to the wall. I would like to do something like that in our bathroom. Space is always at a premium. Thanks and happy trails.

The zippered bags were bought from Cabellas about 6 years ago. They have since discontinued them. They are screwed to the wall.

Just wandering if you don't mind me asking, what did atc charge you for that? Looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Back
Top Bottom