on the road again!

lqhikers

WE are almost packed.Leaving monday morning:D headed up to the Sierras,once we get to lone pine we will start going even slower as we are planning on being out for 3-4 weeks.
Taking the fwc,off-road trailer,kayak,dual sport,so if anyone sees us camped or fishing stop by and say hi.Going to try and hit most of the lake's to do some serious trout fishing,hot springs for some serious relaxing,back roads for some serious exploring!
Will report when we return as the tech gear stays home.(well most of it!)
And we will drive slow and enjoy,"its the journey"
Les&Virginia Lqhikers.

Eagle Lake

If you think you will find yourself near this place in the next two weeks, let me know,I will show you some of the best trout fishing I know about in the U.S. or Argentina for that matter. I will be there in six or seven days. Have a good trip.

Eagle lake -yes-no -maybe!

Fisherman,We are kind of planning on making it to the eagle lake area as my wife lived a few of her early days in Quincy,Her uncle was the game warden for the area.
The problem is there is so much to keep us busy that its hard to say if we get that far this trip.But during the summer we take 2-3 long trips and as we go to idaho in late summer early fall (the water is down so stream fishing is at its best!
We might hold off on eagle lake till then.
I say this because we are the type that do not plan our trips ahead of time just a general idea,no time line, no date to be anywhere just the journey,controled by the weather and amount of people,traffic!.I say this because the last time we planned a trip it was to be up the coast to your area,but after getting to san diego and starting up the coast in the traffic we ended up going back to the desert where it was quite!
So i guess this my answer (title!)
Thanks for the invite we may take you up on it some day,and if we do end up there i'll find a internet connection and let you know!
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les & Virginia, Lq Hikers

Time on you side LQ

3-4 weeks???!!! You retired guys got it made!!! ( there is no "jealous" emoticon to insert)

Can't wait to see the pic's and read the story.

Fisherman...I thought you were off to the international date line for some Albies???

Can you stop by and "kidnap" me on your way? Sounds like fun. Hopefully I'll finally get out of the house this next weekend. Starting a new job on the ninth and told my old boss no more weekend work for me.

Back
Top Bottom