One more month!

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
And the days start getting longer again... The Northwet is telling me I need to visit sunshine, and with luck and an older puppy, I'll sneak out for a bit.

Come on Solstice :)

Not sure if I'm on the same page WS. Living in DryVegas winters are different for me as I really enjoy the cool weather, summers are to say the least hot. Must be a geographical thing, don't hurry the pup next thing you know he will be dating and that is a whole nuther ball game.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and the young'n.

Russ

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Come on Solstice :)
The days are short and it gets dark early and we are feeling like bears wanting to hibernate. The solstice will be here and gone before we know it, then it will be summer, and shortly another year will be gone. Let's not rush this stuff. :)

ski3pin said:
The days are short and it gets dark early and we are feeling like bears wanting to hibernate. The solstice will be here and gone before we know it, then it will be summer, and shortly another year will be gone. Let's not rush this stuff. :)
You know that Geezerhood causes time to accelerate don't you?

Frank, have fun in Spain! Sticking around Barcelona this time or heading out somewhere? My sister lives in a small town NW of Barcelona, about 20 minutes by train. Looking forward to your eventual trip report. Have safe travels. -Al

takesiteasy said:
Frank, have fun in Spain! Sticking around Barcelona this time or heading out somewhere? My sister lives in a small town NW of Barcelona, about 20 minutes by train. Looking forward to your eventual trip report. Have safe travels. -Al
We will just stay around town this trip.No longer travel plans.
We ,wife,daughter and first time visitor son-in-law,will just enjoy the food wine and what ever we can get into.
Hope to have some kind of post. What is the name of the town where she lives?
Frank

Frank, she lives near Sant Pere de Vilamajor. The closest bigger town is Cardedeu which has a fun summer festival that we attended in 2012. Some photos are in my blog. We love Barcelona. Enjoy your visit!

takesiteasy said:
Frank, she lives near Sant Pere de Vilamajor. The closest bigger town is Cardedeu which has a fun summer festival that we attended in 2012. Some photos are in my blog. We love Barcelona. Enjoy your visit!
Thanks Al. Have a great Tday.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom