One More Time

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

Sorry about the two previous bogus posts, it's monday I couldn't find my glasses, and when I did find the dam things it was by stepping on them, so now I'm covering my left eye because I knocked out the left lens, it's going to be a long day. Why do I need glasses in the first place? because I'm old.

Not

An easy thing to do, kind of gives a new meaning to the term "model airplane" would one of you computer geniuses tell me how to delete a post please. I want to know how much they have invested in that thing, and how many times they crashed it, before they figured out how to make it work. A race car buddy of mine shot that video, I got it yesterday, I want one.

Salty,
I think the Dawg is the ony one that can delete stuff but as I'm sure you will attest I'm no genius,

You're probably right, but a while back when I made another screw up I'm pretty sure I did delete one, I think.

Dang!!!

I was just talking to my computer - "No way they fly the X-1 out from under that beast - it's gotta be just for looks."

Then it went - "Jeezum - they both fly".

And then I caught myself yelling at the computer - "Oh cra*, don't crash!!!"

Always thought RC flying planes were cool, but never wanted to find out how much of an investment they really are (ie: I always break stuff).

Very cool...

Sweet. The FIL has some RC planes and apparently has had them out at least once a month (including winter in MI!) for something like 13+years. We live 2000mi away so I haven't been around while he's had them in the air but I'll hit him up to take them out one of these trips (rather than just knocking back bottles :D).

If You're Interested

Mac Hodges is the name of the guy flying the B29, this is the second airplane, the first one lasted 16yrs. until a wing spar broke doing the flat spin manuver. He has a farm outside of Americus Ga. where he built quite a large RC airfield. They do 3 or 4 shows in the summer time, a gathering of the best of the best. You have to say, Mac can fly that thing.

Back
Top Bottom