Original paint color for my Fleet?

nixfwc

I just tried to paint some rough spots on my Fleet and found I had the wrong color. What have folks used to touch up their FWC campers? I am presuming the color to be the same now as when the Fleets were produced. I know it is not almond although it looked very close to my sample. Thanks.

Probably a tuff one unless you buy the specific manufacturer they used (is this even painted at FWC or prefinished Al siding type stuff?) since each different paint manufacturer knocks out tons of different shades and none are the same name. Probably would be best to go to a paint supplier and get their color wheel and find a shade that matches, most places will match any color sample you bring in rather closely.

probably a tuff one unless you buy the specific manufacturer they used (is this even painted at fwc or prefinished al siding type stuff?) since each different paint manufacturer knocks out tons of different shades and none are the same name. Probably would be best to go to a paint supplier and get their color wheel and find a shade that matches, most places will match any color sample you bring in rather closely.

it's not paint, the alim. Has been electro coated. The closest you can come is to go to a automotive paint supply and have them computer match the color, but you will need a spray outfit because it won't come in a rattle can.

Back
Top Bottom