Overland Expo East 2021

Happyjax

Anyone going? I am trying to decide if I want to do 1 day or camp. Would camp if other WTW's were going to also :)

Been 2 years so I am up for getting some new gear....mostly recovery stuff I need but who knows?

I really wanted to attend this year's event although another trip and a new project at work just squeezed my schedule too much. Take pics and post them although with updates if you can!

I really considered it but its a little too far to make it a day trip, Its about 6hrs each way,.

If anyone goes and wants to take a really close look at the Buckstop Bumpers for me I am probably going to get one.

Well things have changed for me.
My house was robbed again and they took all of my camera gear and other sensitive items....
Don't know if I have the energy to go at this point.
Guess I'll watch videos if I don't make it....

Happyjax said:
My house was robbed again and they took all of my camera gear and other sensitive items....
Oh no! And "again"? That is sure heartbreaking and a dismal waste of energy. But, you know that better than I do. Hang in there.

Happyjax said:
Jackie, I’m sorry that has happened. I can’t imagine it once, and certainly not a second time.

Happyjax said:
Oh wow. I echo MDR, the violation must feel terrible! Hang in there!

Happyjax said:
Damn, I hate that.

I have too much to do at home right now, so I won't be going

Back
Top Bottom