Overland Expo Pics !

Stan@FourWheel

Here are a few pics from the Overland Expo show out in Arizona.

Today is the first day and response has been great so far !

Our new model custom built for the Jeep Brute conversion seems to be the crowd pleaser.

:)

http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/brute/

and yes, the tan monster camper IS a four wheel camper !

It is just getting ready for some big international expeditions.

More to follow as updates are available ...

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpg
    IMG_2383.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 550
  • IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 487
Wow stan that jeep thing is hot!

I stopped by down there today... LOTS of eyecandy for the expedition type. :) I saw Dirty Dog's truck/camper, but didn't see him around anywhere.

I stopped by down there today... LOTS of eyecandy for the expedition type. :) I saw Dirty Dog's truck/camper, but didn't see him around anywhere.

That's not me I'm not down there :)

That's not me I'm not down there :)

I'm sorry... not DirtyDog.... Deltarat.

And why AREN'T you down here DirtyDog??? :)

I was also there. Good fun!
Pix of my rig and the Jeep/FWC.
BX

Attachments

• IMG_1680x.jpg
    IMG_1680x.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_1684x.jpg
    IMG_1684x.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 300
I was also at overland expo, alot of very cool rigs...including my own
Im looking for pictures of interior remodel's done on the four wheel camper, I want to rebuild mine and make it more suited for my adventures....or sell it and startover on a flip pac.

amadotrip051.jpg

amadotrip006.jpg

Baja what's that trail you are running there?

Sorry, but I'm confused. Was not running a trail, just camped. If you were asking about my trailer, it is a Canadian M101 1/4 ton that I have made modifications to and was our camper for many years. The roof top tent was deployed with a For Sale sign on it. Now that we have the Hawk we don't need the tent. The trailer will be used for hauling more gear for longer trips (generator, EZ-up, firewood, gas, etc.). While we love the Hawk, sometimes it lacks enough storage space for us. We like to haul a lot of camping comforts with us when we are going to do an expedition, or long base camp. Attached better shot of trailer.
BX

Attachments

• IMG_1686x.jpg
    IMG_1686x.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 216
Sorry, but I'm confused. Was not running a trail, just camped. If you were asking about my trailer, it is a Canadian M101 1/4 ton that I have made modifications to and was our camper for many years. The roof top tent was deployed with a For Sale sign on it. Now that we have the Hawk we don't need the tent. The trailer will be used for hauling more gear for longer trips (generator, EZ-up, firewood, gas, etc.). While we love the Hawk, sometimes it lacks enough storage space for us. We like to haul a lot of camping comforts with us when we are going to do an expedition, or long base camp. Attached better shot of trailer.
BX

Yeah thanks - I did mean trailer :) Looks like a nice setup!

Ok...so your posting could have been a little more explicit. I went to the site and saw a bunch of jeeps but didn't see your product. Was there a more specific spot in this web site that I was supposed to be looking?

Ok...so your posting could have been a little more explicit. I went to the site and saw a bunch of jeeps but didn't see your product. Was there a more specific spot in this web site that I was supposed to be looking?

The link was to show you what the jeep brute is. I don't believe they've made a FWC webpage for this new camper for the brute yet (may not since the brute is a custom rig anyways).

Hey roamingaz,

I really like your bumber/spare tire/gear mount, do you have any details or close up pictures of that?

Thanks, I had get bent metalworks build it to my own specs, all the tubing is chrom-moly because we had it available. The spindal is a custom machined hub from 4 wheelers supply in Phoenix.
I have a bunch of pictures of the bumper and the truck build on expo portal, heres a link.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38288

...not to get too far off topic, but...Hey roamingaz, when you're in the camper, does that tire carrier just swing in the breeze? There's no way to latch it shut from inside. If it was latched shut, then you couldn't open the camper door from inside. I'm thinking in a windstorm, that thing's going to be a problem unless there's a secure way to hold it open....and I mean secure with all that weight and tire surface hanging out there. I've looked at the "tiregate" also, and curious to know how that all works. Yours looks nice and well built!

Back
Top Bottom