Overland Expo West 2016 (camping in the FWC booth)

Stan@FourWheel

If any FWC owners are heading out the the Overland Expo in a couple of weeks (May 20th - 23rd, 2016), we might still have room in our booth for any Four Wheel Camper owners that might like to join us ?

Some customers prefer to camp out in the dry lake bed, some prefer to camp outside of Mormon Lake at some of the quieter campsites nearby, and some like to be camping in our booth. We know there are many good camping choices available.

Just thought I would throw out the invitation to FWC owners if you want to join us in our booth for the weekend. We will be cooking light breakfasts, light dinners, and will have water, sodas, and adult beverages too. Please come by and say hello even if you are not camping with us. :)

* NOTE: The only catch ... the show promotor (Overland Expo) wants our customers staying in our booth to arrive by Thursday night, and they also need our customers camping with us to stay there until 5:00pm on Sunday afternoon. They can't have trucks & campers coming in & out each day when the show is happening, due to the large number of people walking around the show (safety factor).

For customers staying in our booth, camping for them is sponsored by Four Wheel Campers, so as long as you are not planning to take classes, the Weekend Pass (without camping) will cover your fees.

There are also Family Passes (good for spouses and children under 18) and 1-Person options too.

The tickets may be purchased here:

http://www.overlandexpo.com/weekend-pass

Overland Expo WEST – May 20-22, 2016 ~ Flagstaff, Arizona

OverlandExpo.com | Facebook.com/OverlandExpo | Twitter.com/OverlandExpo

Get outfitted, get trained, get inspired, get going . . . The world is waiting.

Hey Stan, Sherry and I are headed there as well it I believe you already have us down on the list-thx

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Hi Stan,

I would be interested in this. I will be in my new Hawk. I will be getting in on Thursday afternoon and not leaving until Monday morning.

Gaylon

I'm volunteering at the Expo, but haven't yet received info on camping space. I'd really like to camp with other FWC folks tho!
I might be up Wednesday night, but probably more like Thursday morning.

I didn't end up camping at the FWC Compound, but got to meet a whole bunch of you!
What a great weekend!

Thanks to Tom & Co. for taking care of all of us! Love my Fleet even more now!

I wish this one wasn't blurry. Full moon over (someone else's) FWC

IMG_20160521_063237.jpg

~ Dawn

I was in the booth and it was great. Stan, Terry, Tom and the rest of the crew were awesome hosts, I got to meet some cool people, and got to visit with some protective FWC customers as they wandered through. A fantastic time.

Back
Top Bottom