Partner Stove giveaway for Alaskan Camper owners

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
Congratulation to the winner of the Partner Stove: Mike Dahlager!

The drawing has now concluded. Thanks for participating!

To get this started right, I'm going to have a Partner Stove giveaway on **DATE CHANGED SEE BELOW*** for owners of Alaskan Campers that participate in our new users group. To enter simply do the following:

1. Start a thread here in the Alaskan Campers user group describing yourself and your wandering activities. Include a description and at least one photo of your Alaskan Camper.

2. Once you have done that, send me a private message stating that you have entered the contest.

3. Git r done **SOON**

Thanks for your participation!

**** May 24th update! As of today we have 3 people entered into this drawing. The drawing will be postponed until the end of the month for whatever month we get 10 or more people entered. Sorry for the last minute change but there needs to be at least some reasonable level of participation to make this worthwhile. Spread the word!

gallery_2_32_16156.jpg

How about previous ownwers. :)

Nice try but no
tongue.gif
However we will be having a giveaway at the end of the month for contributing members so you are good :)

Just wanted to let you know that if you sent me a PM you are entered in the contest. I won't be responding to each PM individually. Thanks!

We now have 10 entries so the drawing will take place on October 1st. Thanks to all that have entered.

Whoo Hoo! I feel lucky :)

We now have 10 entries so the drawing will take place on October 1st. Thanks to all that have entered.

Back
Top Bottom