Phoenix Truck Camper

MTBTacoma

[SIZE=11pt]Phoenix popup truck camper for sale. Designed for a smaller truck with a 6’ bed like a Tacoma but will fit a full size bed with a riser as well. The camper is in great shape and has been restored/built out from a shell. No leaks, no rot, no smoking. Has multiple storage compartments under the lower bed and a thin storage area under the upper bed. Also has 4 storage cubbies with a countertop and a spot for an Engel style fridge. Queen size bed up top and a twin size below that folds into a table. There is an AGM deep cycle battery in one of the lower compartments and an outside propane compartment. Four Happy Jacks are included with drill adapter and hand crank. Two fork mount bike mounts on the installed on the rear. This camper has treated me very well and I am reluctant to see it go. The fridge is not included but I will include a camp stove and portable buddy heater. Asking $5200. Many of my pics would not load so text for more pics. If interested please call or text Alex at 612-501-6086. Thanks![/SIZE]

Attachments

• IMG_2942.jpg
    IMG_2942.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_2941.jpg
    IMG_2941.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_2940.jpg
    IMG_2940.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg