Photo Access

SunMan

King Taco
DD,
I'm noticing in locations where user photos have been added that you can't access other pics that have been added past the first six it displays. For example the recent Lippincott addition, if I go to that page all i can see is the latest 6 pics that have been uploaded. There is no way to see how many photos were there before that. Am i missing something? There is a link to add new photos but no way to see any of the others.

edit:
I see now that if you open one of the six displayed you can scroll across the bottom and see others in a death valley photo strip. Not super friendly but i guess it works. Had me stumped for awhile.

DD,
I'm noticing in locations where user photos have been added that you can't access other pics that have been added past the first six it displays. For example the recent Lippincott addition, if I go to that page all i can see is the latest 6 pics that have been uploaded. There is no way to see how many photos were there before that. Am i missing something? There is a link to add new photos but no way to see any of the others.

edit:
I see now that if you open one of the six displayed you can scroll across the bottom and see others in a death valley photo strip. Not super friendly but i guess it works. Had me stumped for awhile.

Yeah this is in my master list of bugs - awaiting core software improvements from the vendor. The way it works now is that when the spot page is loaded is chooses 6 randomly from photos for that spot. My intention was to have a link that allowed you to view all photos related to that spot as their own gallery, but a limitation in the software foiled my plan. Improvements are planned from the vendor, but unfortunately I can't say when right now.

Back
Top Bottom