Picked up my new Fleet & its first trip

Bosque Bill

Hooray! I finally got my brand, shiny new FWC Fleet! :LOL:

I had intended to post the photos and text here on WTW, but as many have found before me, the limitations are... well, limiting.

So I hope you don't mind clicking through to my brand new blog, Bosque Bill's Backroads.

I welcome your comments either here on WTW or the blog itself, especially as they relate to the camper, truck or camping in general.

Not surprisingly, this initial trip generated some questions which I'll post separately. :unsure:

Thanks,
Bill

To myself I refer to my rig as YATAC (Yet Another Tacoma And Camper), with a tip of the hat to Jonathan Hanson and his JATAC (Just Another Tacoma And Camper) but I won't do that here :D

:LOL: Nice trip Report BB, but you need to get some dirt on that nice clean truck and FWC, you wouldn't want someone to think you have a new one-would you? Have lot's of fun getting it dirty!

Smoke

Thanks for the TR and photos of your new FWC, Bill. I'm glad you got to visit some of the NM state parks up my way.

Enjoyed the TR! Sugarite was one of the first places I took my camper when I got it, too. The one state park you went to that I haven't stayed at is Villanueva. I'm going to have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom