Pics from Alaskan factory visit

Moose Dog

Here's some photos from a couple of weeks ago when I visited the Alaskan factory in Winlock. Had a blast, I felt like a kid in a candy store.

I'm still figuring out the picture-loading steps so excuse any goofups. My photography is also spectacular ...

My two favorites are below. Love the woodwork on the roof, as well as the hand popping out like the troll under the bridge, then popping out himself like he's jumping out of a cake. image copy 3.jpegimage_2.jpeg

Good grief I don't know why these pictures are jumping all over the place. Here's a bigger picture of the factory, and a jacket we should all have.

Attachments

• image_1 copy.jpeg
    image_1 copy.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 254
  • image copy.jpeg
    image copy.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 241
Woodwork everywhere.

Attachments

• image_5.jpeg
    image_5.jpeg
    354.4 KB · Views: 203
  • image_4 copy 2.jpeg
    image_4 copy 2.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 203
Some bare bones, and I wonder what year this model is?

Attachments

• image_4 copy.jpeg
    image_4 copy.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 205
  • image_3 copy.jpeg
    image_3 copy.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 211
And here's their break room kitchen plus a framed sign. I've thoughtfully added the ceiling light reflections so everyone can see they're up to code. image_2 copy.jpegimage_6.jpeg

Great visit!

Nice job Madison....!!!

great to see they're busy with a lineup in the bay :D

I left my jacket up there.... :eek: ...I'll have to stop and pick it up this next Wed..... ;)

The wood smell was intoxicating! Never went to prom but prancing around the Alaskan Factory is probably a better deal :D It's rare enough to see one Alaskan but to be surrounded by them in all stages was mind boggling.

Here's another ( lousy, excuse the glare ) pic from their entry wall.

Attachments

• image_7.jpeg
    image_7.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 116
Thank you Moose Dog for the tour. Great pictures and I agree about the jacket. Just returned from Overland Expo West--Alaskan Team was present with their campers to exhibit.

Back
Top Bottom