Pigfest 2009

Great writeup, DD. I can't believe the size of that dog!

You're quite the gourmet, with rack of lamb. That's an adventurous dish to pan fry in a campground. Maybe the bears were after your dinner?!

:thumb: Great pics and write up, looks like you had a nice road trip. All these pics of Usal and Golds Bluff are killing me!

Wouldn't acting like an adult include admitting mistakes made?

No but that's a common misconception.

Great report

Enjoyed your write-up and pictures....it makes this Idaho boy anxious for good weather...IT SNOWED TODAY!!!! Urgh!!! :mad: Wish we were closer to the festivities....looks like a great time.

I saw that place - it looks pretty elaborate. I'll have to stop by next time I'm through there.

Its recommended, you'll likely dig it. We picked up a clock while there for our mantel. If I would have had a bunch of cash burning a hole in my pocket I would have been tempted to spend it on some more stuff there.

So that's where you went

Aaron,

Nice pics dude. Golds Bluff Beach Campground is one of my favorites but haven't been there in a while, it's one long haul from S. Cal.

Fire Proof :eek:

What dogs do at Hogfest....

Here is typical shot of Fishermans two monster humpers...and my innocent little puppy....

Attachments

• DSCN0509 copy.JPG
    DSCN0509 copy.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 436
Here is typical shot of Fishermans two monster humpers...and my innocent little puppy....

I guess they need to go to town more often.

Back
Top Bottom