Please add don’t throw me off the site

windy

I bought a blank canvas Sprinter Van today (thanks a lot hodakaguy!)

But at least it will eventually become a pop-up. Unfortunately I have to sell my truck to finance the build.

That's it...you're gone.... after we see all the build pics and ask you a thousand questions and ooh and ahh a bit....lol

and yes Hodakaguy can make everybody want a Sprinter :)

..................I read the site's name as simply Wander the West. I believe it would even include walking , oh the horror. On top of that I've seen wandering in areas other than the west. So, no need to be booting you off....... :)

.....................unless you don't include photos

:D :p :D :p

Attachments

• onelesssprinter.jpg
    onelesssprinter.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 114
ski3pin said:
..................I read the site's name as simply Wander the West. I believe it would even include walking , oh the horror. On top of that I've seen wandering in areas other than the west. So, no need to be booting you off....... :)

.....................unless you don't include photos
I agree! Plus, no photos means two weeks in the electric chair. We like photos!

Happyjax said:
That's it...you're gone.... after we see all the build pics and ask you a thousand questions and ooh and ahh a bit....lol

and yes Hodakaguy can make everybody want a Sprinter :)
One thing I’ve
Learned over the years is that I know my limitations.....so I won’t be cutting the holes in my van myself, consequently a lot of the pics will be before/after....[emoji38]

windy said:
One thing I’ve
Learned over the years is that I know my limitations.....so I won’t be cutting the holes in my van myself, consequently a lot of the pics will be before/after....[emoji38]
Whenever I cut a big hole Julie says, "Well, now we're committed." :)

Same could be said for writing a check. :)

windy said:
One thing I’ve
There are some jobs where the best tool to use is a wallet.

The truck is gone and the van is sitting in the driveway. I’m committed now!!! Gonna visit with a few professionals on Monday in an effort to figure out where to start. PS - please don’t judge me by that sorry excuse of a peach tree. It’s a long story. IMG_7410.JPG

IMG_7444.JPG
A little nervous about installing this. May have to seek a professional for this one.

Now to get to work
IMG_7434.JPG
Note to self - disconnect the battery before unplugging seats (like the directions said) next time so I don’t have to deal with restraint system error message.

Back
Top Bottom