Pop-up campers with 5'-7' cabovers

Vic Harder

Doctor Electric
Site Team
I'm wondering which Pop-up campers out there have longer cabovers? Ideally we'd like to sleep North - South without having to pull out a slide to make the bed. So, really long cabover compared to the FWC/ATC normal 4' cabover section.

Thanks!

Vic

Hallmark has a N - S cabover option when you order a new one, so I’m sure there’s some that pop up on the used market also. I think its around 74” long. It was still a little short for me so I stuck without the E - W configuration when I bought a Hallmark earlier this year.

DarinH said:
Hallmark has a N - S cabover option when you order a new one, so I’m sure there’s some that pop up on the used market also. I think its around 74” long. It was still a little short for me so I stuck without the E - W configuration when I bought a Hallmark earlier this year.
Thanks Darin!

Don’t know if this is too late Vic but as stated above Hallmark has a great N/S option. I think it looks great on crew cab trucks.

Bundutec offers several models with north-south sleeping. Along the edges of the mattress are very sizable hampers for gear storage.

One of the of features that has been as important as n-s sleeping has been the combo Truma water heater and furnace. The furnace is almost silent in operation.

Perhaps my personal favorite feature is the integrated Gray water tank.

Well constructed, reasonably priced and the staff has been great to work with.

Re Hallmark w NS cabover, ours on a 2020 Ford F-350 SuperCab (extended cab, not a crew cab) goes a little forward of top of windshield but does not obstruct overhead view while driving at all. You have to stick your head over dash and look up to see camper cabover.

michelle_east_county said:
Re Hallmark w NS cabover, ours on a 2020 Ford F-350 SuperCab (extended cab, not a crew cab) goes a little forward of top of windshield but does not obstruct overhead view while driving at all. You have to stick your head over dash and look up to see camper cabover.
That's good info. We do have a crew cab, so that's not a huge concern, but I was wondering about it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom