porta potti

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
decided we needed a porta potti and found this one on amazon for about $100.this is made here in the us by the one of the best companies in the business the Thetford company.i had to search a bit to find this exact one.most sites don't list the marine one or even the 235 model.its so compact that it takes up very little space.we felt the use of this during the night was better than plodding off the the nearest BIFFY (bathroom in the forrest for you) an old scout term.hope this helps someone out there.frank DSCN3109.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN3108.jpg
    DSCN3108.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 164
Think he can find one with air bags attached??

I know for sure that Mr. Pueblo will be wanting one of these.

I could have had one too, but I wasted my money on a transmission filter, when will I ever learn?

Looks like a standard issue "PCIFFY" to me...

(Plastic Crapper In the Forest for You)

Pretty cool stuff....but where's the magazine rack?

mtn

Here is what the real FWC owner needs:

Sadly, automatic toilet paper dispensers are nothing new to this gadget-crazed world, but the latest from Sanrio puts a bizarre twist on an already zany contraption. The Hello Kitty TP dispenser is gushing with obligatory cuteness and can be programmed to dole out exactly the right amount of paper with each button press; of course, there really should be a couple of buttons to satisfy the whole family, but we digress. The unit reportedly rings up at around $220, which sounds about two bills too high unless you're already devoted to collecting all things adorned with Ms. Kitty. Ah well, at least your Hello Kitty toilet paper won't seem so out of place now, right?

decided we needed a porta potti and found this one on amazon for about $100.this is made here in the us by the one of the best companies in the business the Thetford company.i had to search a bit to find this exact one.most sites don't list the marine one or even the 235 model.its so compact that it takes up very little space.we felt the use of this during the night was better than plodding off the the nearest BIFFY (bathroom in the forrest for you) an old scout term.hope this helps someone out there.frankView attachment 7327

I have a 235 model that I want to sell if anyone is interested.
Jeff

I have a 235 model that I want to sell if anyone is interested.
Jeff
[/quo

If we all chipped in a couple of bucks we could buy this, send it out for a nice gold plate job and then we could present it to the Mayor (Mr. Pueblo) in honor of his 25000th. post, which I think is coming up real soon.

Back
Top Bottom