Power for fan over bed ?

BMH44

I have a new to me 2018 Hawk I would like to add an additional powered fan over the bed in place of the vent. Does anyone know if there are stock wires to the front vent? Thanks also any reccomendations on quiet low profile fans.

Maxxfan does make low profile models that have 10 speeds, and are quiet at the lower speeds. Check with FWC regarding wires and location.

I believe they have framed in the fan, and run wires to that location for years already. At least the two ceilings that I have torn into had them.

Vic Harder said:
I believe they have framed in the fan, and run wires to that location for years already. At least the two ceilings that I have torn into had them.
What Vic said. I had a vent no fan on my 2001 Hawk. Checked and had 12v wires I used for a new Fantastic Fan. You can feel the cross members in the ceiling over the bed where a second fan can be installed.

billharr said:
What Vic said. I had a vent no fan on my 2001 Hawk. Checked and had 12v wires I used for a new Fantastic Fan. You can feel the cross members in the ceiling over the bed where a second fan can be installed.
Thanks!

Vic Harder said:
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom