Pristine 2012 Hawk/ SW Colorado- 17,500.00

Durango1

We are (reluctantly) putting up our "better-than-new" Hawk for sale to a good home. :) We'll be doing one "farewell trip" starting August 15th and the camper will be available August 29th.

Since I'm a real dummy on posting photos HERE is our local Craigslist ad with the details. (Since Durango is such a small marketplace I thought I'd share it with true connoisseurs of the Four Wheel Camper line!)

Any questions call or text me on my cell at 816-739-7584 or write me at steve.toburen@gmail.com

Thanks,
Steve

PS Why would we sell "our baby"? Because in September the Ram is getting a new aluminum flatbed for the October delivery of a new Hawk! Even though a couple of weeks ago on our Jemez Mountain trip Sioux looked at me and asked, "Why are we selling a camper that we have spent so much time and money making 'perfect'?" I didn't have a good answer. :)

Just saw your Hawk on a search and was going to post up. Congrats on the Flat Bed, looking forward to pictures.

Bill

Thanks, Bill. We are really ambivalent on letting this Hawk go. It has been truly bomb proof and super comfortable for a couple. Plus at least in this isolated part of the woods getting an aluminum flat bed fabricated and installed has proven to be a frustrating experience! :)

Steve

PS We've taken super good care of the Hawk. The vinyl fabric has been treated routinely with the 303 protectant and everything is in "bristol condition". Now if I could just figger out how to post photos to this site... :)

Back
Top Bottom