Quick mid-week trip to Death Valley

billharr

Going to make a quick trip to DV next week. One hour longer but going over 88 and down 395. The view is much better than Hwy 99. First time camping in DV, we do plan to drive Titus Canyon and just look around. No set schedule. Anything I should not miss? Send Pm to Skipin on Benton Hot Springs. We do plan to stop there Wednesday night on our way back.

Bill

When I started planning this trip Temp forecast for DV was temps in the 80's now in the high 60's. Drive down looks to be changing to Hwy 99 and not 395 at snow is forecast. Will still be driving back 395 and stopping at Benton on the way back. The hot tub will feel good. High of 49 degrees and low of 21 degrees forecast for Benton.

Thanks Ski for the super secret camp spot. ;-)

Have a great trip, Bill! We have also noticed that bit of a wrap around low pressure system. Travel safe!

Hope you are had a great trip, Bill! It's a wonderful world out there. Eureka Dunes is an easy spot to access off the DV Road.

Something came up my trip on hold for two weeks. Looking at the weather might be a good thing.

Hi all
Looked at extended weather, looks nice. Am I missing something like heavy wind or something.
Advice/help appreciated.
My original weekend plan was to go to Mojave.
Russ

Back
Top Bottom