Quick trip to the coast.

Ted

Magellan
Site Team
Spent a few days in Bodega last weekend. Saw five other FWC's or ATC's. Two others in camp with us and three on Highway 1. Stopped on the way out Friday at Russian River Brewery in Santa Rosa. If you were to check out the Beer Advocate website, a website for beer snobs, you would see that this place has 8 beers in the top 100 beers in the world. Pretty impressive for a small place. So naturally I had to do some investigative work. :D

gallery_176_163_699395.jpg

Frank,

There are two places we usually stay in Bodega, Doran Beach My link and Westside My link . Not sure I did the links correctly, but you can cut and paste to check them out. Doran is more spread out and right on the beach, so it is the preferred location. Westside is like an RV park with no hookups, but usually has spaces available. You can reserve sites through Sonoma County's website. Nearby is also Bodega Dunes State Park, but you have to hike to the beach from there and it is $35. Further north is Wrights Beach State Park which does have sites on the water, but it always fills quickly and reservations are needed for prime spots.

Edit - Links are working, just should have given them a name.

Back
Top Bottom