RAM 2500, 6.7, Hawk Flatbed Camper

I'll see if I can edit them and get them to work.
Herbie said:
Not seeing the most recent photos... :(
AM-JKLVKNmqMqJZubg6GHZsyXXrt7zGLARJu4QdFnd0wqr8F7UPKXI5KBuA9tJGhofTmDBrWBuBiG3KVCDsIdmXRQDDqvP4YMjDanEUERpk2qSZ2QgOTI8n48rC_FQN_42yLdWc7p3XM05HZyyE5qO1vhX10gA=w978-h1304-no

UncleDougie said:
I'm working with Bowen Customs out of Denver and had the opportunity to do a "lower" flatbed. If I went that route I would not have a very deep slide out drawer in the rear and I really wanted a slide out equipment drawer. With the taller height my drawer will be 5.5-6" deep. Any shallower and it would be able to hold many practical items.
Bowen looks like they are doing some really nice work. My drawer is a few mm of the 5th wheel hitch plate of the frame. if your going to use the flatbed without a camper a good amount I would go no drawer to get it to a useable height, the storage is awesome though.

CWARE - Do you feel like the 23Zero awning blocks too much of the rear window? Would you lower it or would that make the awning too low? Love the setup!

UncleDougie said:
CWARE - Do you feel like the 23Zero awning blocks too much of the rear window? Would you lower it or would that make the awning too low? Love the setup!
I don't think it blocks that much.....but I'm 6'2 so when at the dinette I can see anything anyways. I'm sure it will take a few trips till I figure out the placement. I have also broken that back window so part of me wants it to be a shield for the boulders those tires thorough. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom