Random FWC Photos

Walking home.

Gold bluffs campsite. What I love about this area: 1. fern canyon near by where Jurassic Park 2 was film 2. opportunity to see Roosevelt Elk 3. Drive to the campsite winds through the red wood

Hawk initial excursion.. two weeks from CA to CO and back..

Uncompaghre National Wilderness border...

P8030222.jpg

Bumping river washington

Sent from my XT1254 using Wander The West mobile app

Attachments

• 1471232442222.jpg
    1471232442222.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 161
A different kind of picture- hard at work while hanging out at Mono Lake

ImageUploadedByWander The West1471400613.592397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Stalking Light said:
Oregon Coast

dmhoOi-_KQYELxSQ_5fXobqPLWqVXlZxmq_x5OWzktuWKbvJ0PEX4R-exFoHp1PwtlAhjYJzCRy0yw=w2560-h1440-no
Super nice rig - I have the same color DCLB Tacoma with an Eagle shell.
Did you set up a back up camera on yours?
I have a second camera I bought - and have temporarily rigged in above the license plate, but have been looking for a better long term solution.

ridenorcal said:
Super nice rig - I have the same color DCLB Tacoma with an Eagle shell.
Did you set up a back up camera on yours?
I have a second camera I bought - and have temporarily rigged in above the license plate, but have been looking for a better long term solution.
My camera was moved from the tailgate to the Aluminess rear bumper, which is level with the back of the camper so it works pretty well there.

Stalking Light said:
My camera was moved from the tailgate to the Aluminess rear bumper, which is level with the back of the camper so it works pretty well there.
That's a good solution.
The problem for me is that I often carry a bike rack on the back, so even though the camera in it's current position is perfect without the rack - as soon as I put bikes on it's obscured... I'd kind of like to mount it up high (like the stock position on a sprinter van) which would give me more of a bird's eye perspective, but that means some wiring and mounting that's out of my domain.
I'll read through the thread you sent - thanks for that - didn't realize it was here.

I did indeed, a couple of weeks ago. I do not fly fish, but it is on my long list of new things to learn. And thank you.

I think I was camped next to the same tree at Mono Lake Lighthawk!
ImageUploadedByWander The West1473125498.779225.jpg

Below Mt Whitney.

ImageUploadedByWander The West1473125558.183060.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom