Random FWC Photos

Charlie, that is a great shot. Too late for TCM calendar. I would have voted for it even over my 3. Pretty Awesome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Wander The West mobile app

Charlie,

Thanks for reminding me of home. Very nice & portrait format is perfect. Repeat the photo when there are "azalea clouds" floating the underbrush.

I get a form of "sticker shock" each time you include the rear of your camper in the photo. What a neat way to remind you of your trips.

Paul

craig333 said:
If thats a steel wheel you can probably pound it back into shape with a sledge hammer.
It was aluminum. Surprised and very lucky it didn't shatter as that would have shredded the tire. Had some fun touring the Las Vegas junkyards looking for the right size replacement rim.

PaulT said:
Charlie,

Thanks for reminding me of home. Very nice & portrait format is perfect. Repeat the photo when there are "azalea clouds" floating the underbrush.

I get a form of "sticker shock" each time you include the rear of your camper in the photo. What a neat way to remind you of your trips.

Paul
Thanks. I try and get up there every spring but sometimes I head out into the desert instead. I do have a thing for stickers, but the back's almost full now and since the rig's just a year old I hate to have to get another one for a blank canvas. :D

Some randoms from this summer...
gallery_311_152_123336.jpg

gallery_311_152_24764.jpg

gallery_311_152_234497.jpg

gallery_311_152_96885.jpg

First time out with the new Hawk - just a shakedown run to San Simeon to get used to the camper before hitting the road for a longer trip later in December.

Attachments

• IMG_1978.JPG
    IMG_1978.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 329
Back
Top Bottom