Random FWC Photos

Top of the world! <- well close enough...
Capture.PNG

Nice photo R_E. Sort of a "lull before the storm" photo. I think that if saw that in person, Id be looking for a safe harbor for the night. Geologyjohn.

Great shot and a good feeling seeing you where we went...Alaska is incredible ...you will travel it over and over in your mind for years to come. That photo brought back the excitement of exploring.

geologyjohn said:
Nice photo R_E. Sort of a "lull before the storm" photo. I think that if saw that in person, Id be looking for a safe harbor for the night. Geologyjohn.
Thanks! But, funny enough the next day in McCarthy it was Sunny and 60.

CougarCouple said:
Thanks for sharing R. E.
How long you up there for?

Russ
I was up there for a little over a month, I have been back for two weeks.

gallery_7860_149_2777290.jpg

Thought I would put in a shameless plug for my FWC photo that is in the running for the Truck Camper Magazine calendar contest. It's the only FWC that made the final cut surprisingly. Contest voting occurs here but the voting closes at 12 noon today PST.

https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/calendar/final-vote-2019-calendar-contest-finalists/

Mine is the one with the double rainbows. I would have posted this earlier but was not aware that I had made the cut! Help push me to the top if you've got the time. Cheers!

EL_3grab said:
New to FWC Family :)

46733125_10161172308855165_9191514078281990144_o-jpg.486623

46746521_10161172308725165_7920949601211777024_o-jpg.486624

The way these images are posted as shown in the quote above is how I see them ... they are not able to be seen by me. Maybe others to?

I have asked the site team in the past and don't know why and what is the solution to be able to view this way of posting images.

Oh yea, EL_3grab welcome to the family of WTW

pvstoy said:
The way these images are posted as shown in the quote above is how I see them ... they are not able to be seen by me. Maybe others to?

I have asked the site team in the past and don't know why and what is the solution to be able to view this way of posting images.

Oh yea, EL_3grab welcome to the family of WTW
Amended, & Thanks

EL_3grab said:
Amended, & Thanks
I’m curious what you did to fix the problem. My assumption was you tried an image copy and paste, or if you used the image dialog box, the address didn’t resolve.

Knowing what happened would help the site team in the future.

And yes, welcome to WTW,

Back
Top Bottom