rear door for sale/ taking offers

Jamesiam

Kaboom

It's off a 2005 four wheel Hawk
26X48 Right hand door, swings to the right
dead bolt
big glass window
the only thing wrong with this door is it's not a screen door
130.00 big ones which includes UPS delivery in the states. I'm in Reno so a pick up will cost you just 100.
Have 2 sets of keys, of course
This can also make a great clubhouse/treehouse door!

Attachments

• IMG_0817Resize.jpg
    IMG_0817Resize.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 141
BUMP

Okay it seems my price was too high, I know that because it's still sitting in my living room. If your in Reno or passing through, a 12 pack of good beer, Lagunitas, Deschutes, you get the idea, this door is yours!

I'm tired of looking at it

BUMP

Okay it seems my price was too high, I know that because it's still sitting in my living room. If your in Reno or passing through, a 12 pack of good beer, Lagunitas, Deschutes, you get the idea, this door is yours!

I'm tired of looking at it

I might be able to use this....I just bought an older FWC Ranger and the door functions but is showng signs of collapse at the latch. Can I ask where you took the 26 inch width measurement? My door is shorter and I think I could shorten yours but I need to verify the width.

If you would be willing to ship it? We could talk about price?

Thanks.

Be aware that there are many different sizes over the years. Pay attention to that so no one gets disappointed.

A new one from 4WC with the screen door is $400 shipped.

Just tryin' to inform....

~DR

Be aware that there are many different sizes over the years. Pay attention to that so no one gets disappointed.

~DR

Desert Rancher
Thanks, I think I can shorten the door....but it may be narrower than mine and widening it would be more than I want to take on.

I might be able to use this....I just bought an older FWC Ranger and the door functions but is showng signs of collapse at the latch. Can I ask where you took the 26 inch width measurement? My door is shorter and I think I could shorten yours but I need to verify the width.

If you would be willing to ship it? We could talk about price?

Thanks.

Exact measurements are 25 5/8 X 47 5/8 . measurement taken from door frame, the part that will slide into camper body. There is an outside lip of 1 1/4 inch that is screwed into camper skin and frame.
Not sure on shipping yet, one person is ahead on shipping to Culver city. I will have to see about getting box, getting styrofoam to protect door, and cost of shipping. In new photo you will be able to see main door frame and lip.

Attachments

• door'.gif
    door'.gif
    156 KB · Views: 128

~DR

I'm the guy that spent 400 for that fancy screen door, which I love. It did hurt though! Yes please make sure this is the right door. I'm not sure about shortening and widening, of course I don't have said skills so it could be possible.

I'm the guy that spent 400 for that fancy screen door, which I love. It did hurt though! Yes please make sure this is the right door. I'm not sure about shortening and widening, of course I don't have said skills so it could be possible.

You would have to be able to weld aluminum, note in the photo provided the corners are welded. I also have a left over square door that came from my 2007 Eagle when I put in a round top door (that was narrower) to get the screen door. I got my new door from FWC who had one that had been installed before they discovered the customer wanted one that opened the other way. So I got a discount price as it was "used".

Here's the thread I put up on the changeover:
http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6905/

Putting in a new door that is smaller is easier than putting in a new door that is larger. At least in my case it was semi easy. A larger door would require either cutting out the camper's aluminum tube frame and welding that all back together or you could cut down the door, but would still have to weld it all. And of course if changing from a square door to the newer curved top door is another wrinkle, that was easy the way I did the project.

Okay another bump. I had a few hits to ship but I just didn't have the energy, time, or want to risk something being damaged in the shipping. I will be heading to Clearlake this Saturday, March 23rd in the early AM leaving from Reno. One stop will be at 4 wheel in Woodland at 8AM. If someone wants to trade a 6 pack of good beer for the door let me know. I-80 to I-5 North is my route, hit me up.

I just happen to need that door. I'm in SoCal, I will gladly pay for shipping and a case of beer or have a friend in Reno pick it up and ship it to me.

Door has been sold/picked up and now I don't have to stop by the store for beer before my next camping trip!

Attachments

• booze.gif
    booze.gif
    183.1 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom