Reasons to attend a local Four Wheel Camper rally

RC Pilot Jim

You may have just taken delivery of your new Four Wheel camper. You had the one or two hour instruction on how all the systems work. Maybe you've camped a few times...

Then the questions start. What did installer say about the conditions that cause the battery to drain so fast? Why doesn't the battery charge when the voltage is below 12 volts? I can't get the water heater to work? or the furnace? or?or? ....Why do I need a Thermal pack.? or a battery monitor? Why does my underhood thermal switch or "Sure Power Separator" keep "clicking" ? Why do I need roof-top solar with my compressor refrigerator?

Maybe yours is on order, your reading the support literature. You have questions. Attend the rally for the day, stay for the potluck Saturday night.

If you thinking of purchasing you may have noticed that American RV, the Southern California dealer is located just east of Los Angeles. Now is your chance to come visit for the day, hangout. Meet Tom and Stan from Four Wheel and Jason from American RV and talk with the owners. Bring the family you will have a great time.

Attending the rally is more than getting a free T-shirt, great social and seeing the local sights. You will get real answers from the owners and the factory and dealer reps to these questions and more.

The next SoCal rally is October 28-30th. Click on the link.

See you there.

Your Rally Volunteer owner coordinator.

I can't agree more with Jim. I would also encourage others to attend. I just took delivery of my camper and this will be my first rally as an owner. This will however be my fourth rally.

At the previous rallies I was welcomed with open arms and had many questions answered. It was great meeting other owners and seeing all the modifications others have made to their campers. This all helped in my purchase decisions.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Stan if you are in reasonable proximity to Napa, CA there is a factory rally the last weekend in April. The Four wheel crew does a fantastic job with that one. We never miss it and its only a 700 mile drive for us. (a little crazy we know....we really enjoy seeing our NoCal friends we've made and the factory employees)

I guess it should be a lot further north. Time for an Alaska rally? (My hawk is scheduled to be installed 2 weeks from today!)

Congratulations on your new Hawk.

Alaska...A great destination for a rally.

Rally's are easy to put on and I will gladly help anyone interested in doing the volunteer part. Stan Kennedy will do a regional e-blast invite for say Alaska, Canada, and the states bordering Alaska/Canada, or all the states...your choice. Your local dealer will help too.

Let me know if I can help. :)

Keeping this topic "floating" on page one

Less than two months before the So Cal rally. There is one open campsite in the "primary" loop (where the festivities are held) and lots of room in the other two open loops.

Back
Top Bottom