Rebuilt 80ish FWC grandby

brokenhornmw

Advanced Member
Albuquerque NM area

I bought this camper a couple years ago as a shell and some parts. The previous owner replaced all the wood and outer aluminum skin. The roof is original (no leaks). We used it last year for a 15 state tour of the midwest with no problems.

I completed the interior myself and added numerous upgrades. I removed the propane storage for more internal storage. I raised the interior hieght by 3 inches. There is a opening in counter for a stove top . I was going to put a diesel stove but i could not get it to work. If you want the stove I'll thow it in.

Upgrades:
-Aluminum countertop with built in aluminum sink.
-Folding faucet
_20ish gallon fresh water tank
-12v water pump
-outside/inside shower
-aluminum shower pan
-on demand camp water heater
-front dinette seating
-drawer for large chest refrigerator under counter.
-6 outdoor LED floodlights, with wireless remotes
-retractable clothes line
-all LED interior lighting
- turnbuckles
-foam bed topper
-gas struts for roof
-ELECTRIC CORNER JACKS with two remotes.
-propane ready for stove
-good storage and bins
I'm sure there is more.

-It does not have batteries or a battery tray. We hooked up directly through an anderson plug .
-We also removed the FWC hinges for the roof. I still have them if you want them. Really good condition.

Bads. -
-Some small holes in canvas mostly pin holes. I did spray some water proofing on the canvas and got through some rainstorms with no leaking.
- outside wood needs painting/weather proofing
-2 floodlights are not working, wiring i think. I am looking into it.
-missing small outside door, i am looking for a replacement.
-no dinette table.

$8000 or partial trade for a name brand hardside RTT (alucab, autohome for example) and cash.

If you have any questions please text me. I work nights so i will not answer the phone unless you for some reason are on my contract list. I will text back or call if you want. Or just reply or PM here.

Thanks

View attachment 36601View attachment 36603View attachment 36602View attachment 36606View attachment 36604View attachment 36605View attachment 36607View attachment 36608 20200219_170100.jpg

You may already know this, but only one photo uploaded so far.

Looking forward to seeing your interior build-out!
KOR

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom