Redneck Spring Break in Leeville,LA

Southern Gent

Advanced Member
03/14/09 Just to keep life exciting while driving to Leeville,LA. from Birmingham,AL.

I hit a empty 55 gal drum on I-10 in New Orleans at the I-310 Junction. I was trying to change lanes when my Son-in Law said " Look out a Barrell ".
Lucky the lid came off and sailed by the drivers side taking off the pet-cock of my Granby but missed the McKee Craft. The barrel damaged the plastic air dam and slide off the right side causing a bit of excitement in the right lane.

I was traveling about 60 MPH in the center lane of three lanes of traffic at the I-310 exit with no place to go but over the barrel.

All is well and still going fishing

Great Trip to Leeville LA. Spring Break.

We caught over 28 Speckle Trout in the 16 to 22 inch range. It rained Saturday, Sunday and Monday but we Fished between the fronts as they passed. Slept late and toughed out the wet shoes. Our 9 year old on the trip caught 11 of the Specks. I'm not sure I'll take him again.

Sorry but I'm not posting images unless there is a ground swell of demand of me in my BVDs after changing the Stripped out Prop on my boat. It required a swim to reach prop due to our dock height and no other boats at our camp.

Let me know if A.A.R.P. needs a Pin-Up.

We caught over 28 Speckle Trout in the 16 to 22 inch range. It rained Saturday, Sunday and Monday but we Fished between the fronts as they passed. Slept late and toughed out the wet shoes. Our 9 year old on the trip caught 11 of the Specks. I'm not sure I'll take him again.

Sorry but I'm not posting images unless there is a ground swell of demand of me in my BVDs after changing the Stripped out Prop on my boat. It required a swim to reach prop due to our dock height and no other boats at our camp.

Let me know if A.A.R.P. needs a Pin-Up.

No pictures necessary, the fish are too small

So I'm Curious

Ok, I've been wondering, what are you "happily selling". We might want to buy some.

Happy Selling Is

I'm a Manufacturer's Representative. Started out in the Picture Framing Industry, When in The Furniture Industry and now do Industrial Heat Exchangers. I started signing my letters Happy Selling in 1976 when my sales weren't that great but I was following the career I had wanted to do.

Happy Selling: It's an attitude and my life style.

Only a fool curses the winds and tides.

Back
Top Bottom