Refridgerator items stabilization?

Bombsight

How do you guys keep your cooled items from bouncing all over the place inside your refrigerators?

I had a beer go to waste when off-roading this past Monday. That crap aint gonna get it! :mad:

The wire shelves in the Isotherms, as well as the glass two piece shelves, suck. I'm thinking about changing mine out with aluminum ones.

Never had a problem with our Dometic 80L. We don't carry any drinks in the fridge. All drinks are in our Engle 65 cooler. jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

I use 1 gallon water jugs to contain different items because that was what fit in mine. Go to my site in the sig line and look at the Dometic fridge topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Keep the refrigerator full. I pack extra beverages in to keep things from moving around: once stuffed a couple of wash clothes in to keep things quiet in there. Also the frig runs more efficiently when full.

jim

I'll remember that JaSan. I had somewhat thought of that but I don't really trust the load capacity, bush league shelves in there. The wire shelves often show me how easily they can give up ..... and for the life of me, I cant see WHY anyone would use glass for a refrigerator shelf.

One day, I'm sure to replace them with 1/4" aluminum diamond plate.

Keeping the frige full is an easy way to keep stuff from shifting or falling over. Sometimes, you have to put empty containers back in just to keep everything in place.

bfh4n said:
Keeping the frige full is an easy way to keep stuff from shifting or falling over. Sometimes, you have to put empty containers back in just to keep everything in place.
And, not having to cool the air in the empty space makes the refrigerator more efficient. Same goes for an ice chest.

Back
Top Bottom