Reico Titan Jack weight

davinski

When cleaning the camper today, i notices that it must be getting heavier. A little sag in the rear. Had to put the chains and winter stuff into the truck. But, I was wondering, how much do the jacks weight? They are bolted in with lock nuts. Maybe I can take them off to save some weight? I would imagine they are pretty heavy. Would be nice to know before taking the time to remove them.

Thanks

Dave

Jack Weight

The jacks weigh 132.5 pounds. That includes the brackets and carton that they come in. So just the jacks should come in around 115 pounds.

Thanks, ben. Thats a lot of weight. Off they will go!
Anything I should do with the bolts? Is it ok to reuse those lock nuts?

dave

And watch the truck. I nearly dinged the truck when you get down to the last bolt they want to swing inward.

I've been reusing the nuts without problem; should I not be doing this?

jacks

There should be no problem with reusing the nuts. I always put nuts and bolts in a zip lock sandwich bag when I am working on something. Keeps them all in one place and easy to find if I can remember where I put the bag.:)

Bench press

Starting laughing when I saw that post on bench pressing. Good idea though. You can work your way up to two, three and even 4 jacks. Just a little duct tape and you have a home gym. Hmmmmm, might be another option to sell.

One roll of duct tape, renamed your home gym equipment strap.

A short workout video on proper form and technique.

Hire model who looks great and pay them lots to say they got that way using our great idea.

Could be something there.:D

Back
Top Bottom