Reyes Creek Campground

d tree's

Was reading some reviews on yelp , just wondered if anyone has been there esp in the fall thanks ,D

If you are referring to the Reyes Creek in the Los Padres Natl forest, yes I have been there many times. It is a small campground Near a small unincorporated community by the name of Scheideck, the Gene Marshall / Piedras Blanca's backpacking trail begins/ends there. Great hike.

If you are referring to the Reyes Creek in the Los Padres Natl forest, yes I have been there many times. It is a small campground Near a small unincorporated community by the name of Scheideck, the Gene Marshall / Piedras Blanca's backpacking trail begins/ends there. Great hike.

Thanks Sun
Looking for something to do different for me an the dog maybe check around LP for some quail till some fresh ducks come in , Thanks ,D

Thanks Sun
Looking for something to do different for me an the dog maybe check around LP for some quail till some fresh ducks come in , Thanks ,D

Look into the Dick Smith Wilderness. It parallels the Cuyama Valley. There can be good quail in the foothills toward the Cuyama River.

I've also camped at Reyes Creek. It was a few years ago but we had a good time and a great hike. Campsites are cool next to the river. Campground is pretty basic with no water so bring your own. Have fun! :D

Picture with the old camper at Reyes Creek.
P5020026.jpg

Love this forum thanks you guys
biggrin.gif

Slo that's a spot I could relax and camp at , looking good ,D

Love this forum thanks you guys
biggrin.gif

Slo that's a spot I could relax and camp at , looking good ,D

X2 on this forum!

Post up, drink you drink of choice and relax! Take some pictures too. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom