RFI - Grand Staircase - Escalante

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Does anyone have a location for this site? It's one I would like to photograph.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 8.23.25 AM.png

Aprilish sounds like a good weather time.

I will be looking for a road trip from May 26 to June 5. Maybe in your area east in the Sterns??.

I'm keeping that in mind.

Thinking out of the box... maybe a group of photographers that want to spend some quality time gathering images.

Maybe could do small workshop, one on one, to help advance a fellow WTW in the craft? What better place to do it than a target rich environment, than in a closed up building. W eve got plenty knowledge to share.

Just thought for the future............

Pretty sure that's out at the end of Hole in the Rock road. I've seen that before out there. That road out there is a bitch. One of the worse roads I've done when it comes to washboards.

They do grade the road periodically but yeah, it gets bad in a hurry. Sees a surprising amount of traffic. Air the tires down and find the sweet speed to smooth things out, there's a lot to see out that road and the side roads off of it.

A WtW photo meetup/workshop would be very interesting. Lots of talented people on here.

We would like to go, too, but washboards are just killer on our truck/camper. We have been on some bad ones and several times, we turned around. But, that area is beautiful. We are planning a mid April to late May trip into Utah (about 5 weeks) but not sure how far in. I like the San Rafael Swell area, Cathedral Valley, Southeastern Utah. Maybe we could find out ehen they are graded. Our SRS trip a few years ago in April had decent roads.

Back
Top Bottom