RV Modification Disease

Bigfoot

Seen on another forum. So true.

16298888_1585894048093531_4633810332631294596_n.jpg

X2.

I bought a brand new (and very well made) 2015 flatbed Hawk and proceeded to tear it apart and "tweak" it. Now it is "almost perfect" and I can't get out of my head building a Grandby flatbed on a 2017 Ram (regular cab) chassis cab. Drives my wife insane and no, she doesn't understand it! :)

Durango1 said:
X2.

I bought a brand new (and very well made) 2015 flatbed Hawk and proceeded to tear it apart and "tweak" it. Now it is "almost perfect" and I can't get out of my head building a Grandby flatbed on a 2017 Ram (regular cab) chassis cab. Drives my wife insane and no, she doesn't understand it! :)
have you posted your hawk tweak pics here? would love to see!

Mine must be a mild case. I can sit still at a campground and relax. No hard start capacitor conversations either. The rest though...

My poor 05 Granby has been the subject of this disease since I bought it new; almost nothing is left of its original self except for the outer shell, bunk and interior panels. Solar panels, compression frig, new batteries, roof lifter things, XM radio, outside tool/handy man racks and lot's of wonderful new things that each require more new wonderful things :love: ! What could satisfy or cure this never ending building cycle, what new project will end this madness once and for all? I have it!!! Maybe I can convert it back to its original self :cautious: ! Ya got to be kidding!

Smoke

Right now I only suffer with NAS but I suspect RVM to be a disease of the future. Those who also suffer from NAS will explain....lol

Happyjax said:
Right now I only suffer with NAS but I suspect RVM to be a disease of the future. Those who also suffer from NAS will explain....lol

Ummmm, that would be Nikon Acquisition Syndrome. A horrible affliction :p .

Back
Top Bottom