Sacramento Beer Week

K6ON

Old & Soft
For Ted & Craig and others in Norcal......Aaron, come on down.....

http://sacramentobee...apital-beerfest

This year, we had an idea. What if we threw the biggest beer festival Sacramento has ever seen? What if we collected the best breweries from across California, including small craft breweries that have never beer poured in Sacramento before? What if we tossed in a handful of our favorite breweries from around the world?

We then stopped asking rhetorical questions and began planning the Capital Beerfest.

Our cornerstone event takes place on Saturday, March 5th at Cal Expo. The public session is from 1pm-4pm with a VIP session of special and rare beer from Noon-1pm. If you are a connoisseur looking for a variety of rare, special selections, then this session is especially for you! We are expecting more than 60 breweries to participate, so we can guarantee that there will be beers you have never tasted before!

We will also be running a free shuttle to and from Midtown so you can travel safely and get chauffeured towards the majority of SacBeerWeek events later that evening. Several buses will loop from the Light Rail station at R/30th, pick up passengers along 30th to take to Cal Expo, and return down 29th Street from 11:30am-5:00pm

• $30 General Admission
  • $60 VIP + General Admission
  • $5 Designated Driver
Tickets on sale NOW at Rubicon, Pangaea, River City and Samuel Horne’s Tavern! No service charge there, but cash only!

Also see our event link at Tickets.Com to purchase online.

Participating Breweries Include: Anchor Brewing, Auburn Alehouse, Rubicon Brewing, Hoppy Brewing, River City Brewing, BJ’s Brewhouse, Russian River Brewing, Moylan’s Brewing, Marin Brewing, Knee Deep Brewing, Kern River Brewing, Stone Brewing, Ale Industries, Sierra Nevada Brewing, Lagunitas Brewing, Sudwerk, North Coast, Lost Coast, Speakeasy, Firehouse Brewing, Sutter Buttes Brewing, Napa Smith Brewing, Blue Frog Grog n Grill, Hangtown Brewing, Triple Rock, Trumer, The Bruery, Anderson Valley, Schmaltz, Lost Abbey, Port Brewing, Mad River Brewing, Eel River Brewing, Ballast Point Brewing, Drake’s Brewing, Black Diamond, E.J. Phair Brewing, Devil’s Canyon Brewing, Gordon Biersch, Schooner’s, Uncommon Brewers, Firestone Walker Brewing, Dust Bowl Brewing, Green Flash Brewing, Fox Barrel Cidery, Two Rivers Cider, Ace Cider, Green Mountain Beverage, High Water Brewing, Pyramid Alehouse, Anheuser-Busch, Grand Teton, Fossil Fuels, Buckbean, Boulder, Valley Brewing, Beer Valley, Bison, Left Coast and more!

Hi Bob,

Rusian River Brewing and Stone Brewing are pouring! Very tempting. I'll check with my DD (that's designated driver, not you Aaron) and get back to you.

BTW, Craig is a celebrity now. His photo was in the Bee the other day. Not sure if he still associates with us little people. ;)

BTW, Craig is a celebrity now. His photo was in the Bee the other day.

Got link?

Here you go - Craig is a celebrity.

Here he is: Our very own Craig (Mr. Mumbles) hard at work...Way to go Craig..

Attachments

• Craig.JPG
    Craig.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 133
So wheres my vip invite to beerfest? I didn't want my pic taken, but when the ceo asks its usually wise not to decline.

Back
Top Bottom