San Diego Area

dorocks

Listed in La Mesa CA. (San Diego area)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/rvs/1441503418.html

I saw it and found it was too short for me at six one. Had basic interior. Like a shell. Some cabinetry.

Does anybody know what year FWC went to the higher 6"4" style?

Keith Barnes
La Mesa CA

FWC didn't start making the Falcon, Fleet, Eagle, & Ranger models with the taller 6' 4" headroom until late 2008.

The older models like the one posted below were usually 5'11" -- 6'.0" of headroom inside.

================================================================================

Listed in La Mesa CA. (San Diego area)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/rvs/1441503418.html

I saw it and found it was too short for me at six one. Had basic interior. Like a shell. Some cabinetry.

Does anybody know what year FWC went to the higher 6"4" style?

Keith Barnes
La Mesa CA

Yeah I saw this one and emailed the guy about it on the 30th and it was already sold

I bought this one. It is an early 80s Fleet model. Basically just a shell but the previous owner did install a cold pressure water system (outside only), self contained 12 v electrical with taps to the truck system and a shore power trickle charger. also a small air compressor. Very rudimentary and utilitarian but I was impressed by the quality of his installs, so I bought it. I think I was the second person to look at it (I am 5'7" so its plenty tall enough for me) He said he had over 30 calls on it.

It is in pretty good shape but the headliner is ripped from leaving the aft slide bolt (holds the rear panel both vertical when up and horizontal when down) extended while raising and/or lowering the top (and then I ripped it again the first time I did it myself!) OOPS!

My only complaint so far is the mattress is hard as a rock, gotta work on that!

Don't yet know what mods I want to do but it is really a clean sheet of paper.

Lots of help from Stan before I popped for this one.

Back
Top Bottom