Santa dropped by.....

in the future I would like to devise a system to carry kayaks or other gear back there.

Or ties...in case you want a meal in a nice restaurant.

The bike mounts unbolt and in the future I would like to devise a system to carry kayaks or other gear back there.

That makes a lot of sense. Maybe some "C" shaped brackets that bolt on using the same bolts. That really is a nice design. Can't wait to see it in use on your new camper.

Congrats Overland, I'll buy you that beer even though DD did not consult with me before offering my goods. :D

Thanks Ted.

I will be back out your guys way at some point. (Can my beer earn interest until I pick it up? :p )

I'm surprised nobody noticed the part of the rack that is not part of the bike setup.......

Another guessing session, then?
Like, "what's wrong with this picture?"
biggrin.gif

Is it the cross-bars in the middle? What are those for?

(or is that part of the mounting-to-truck?)

I'm surprised nobody noticed the part of the rack that is not part of the bike setup.......

There a bottle opener on there somewhere?

Is it the cross-bars in the middle? What are those for?

(or is that part of the mounting-to-truck?)

Gotta be those - the cranks would be above that area. Looks like a clamping system on those two bars. Maybe for holding a High-Lift?

Edit - Since you already have an aftermarket fuel tank, I'm guessing that's to hold a four gallon Roto-pax water tank.

Back
Top Bottom