Self Quarantine Things to Do

TD really like your orchids.
I also grow Cymbidiums outside here on the coast.
I get a lot of blooms and bring them inside between Thanksgiving and Easter.
They are a no brainier to grow and flower.Just takes a little water and food.
Frank

ski3pin said:
Ha! "name your horse for crying out loud"

and I am and will remain eternally grateful that my sister/housemate can hook up the dvd player
men - can't live with them, don't have to :p

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Oh TD without us men who would have to complain to?
Life is great in stay at home mode.
Stay safe and healthy.
Frank
I don't complain "to" men. The last one who whacked me for saying something he did not like cured me of that dangerous habit. I am much safer and healthier now. (and apologies if that was TMI)

I've been working on online security. Passwords specifically. While I updated the crucial ones (banking and so forth) with the increase in hacking and scamming I decided it was time to do the rest of them. Google is evil but passwords.google.com does help.

WandertheWest was one of my oldest. If you update it just log out and tell it you forgot your password. For some reason doing it from settings just didn't work.

I'm one of those that reused passwords. No more. Some I didn't update. If they were one time orders from a business I just deleted them.

Replaced the sway bar end links today. Old ones should have replaced a while ago.

Finished before it hit 90

Lift and air, not to mention a garage would have helped :)

Heard this piece on the radio today. Transcribed but listening is better. Jump to :40 to skip the intro.

On being at home, productivity, and Shakespeare.

My day of quarantine.

before:
D3E3EC0F-D5F4-4583-B75E-DDB8437FB860.jpeg

after:
763CDBA9-FDB1-43AA-92AD-40C975279B5F.jpeg

Replaced IFS bump stops with Moog Problem Solver units. Took less than 45 minutes. OEMs were...well, they weren’t hardly there anymore after 93k miles. I had “turned” the torsion bars up a bit after installing the Warn grill guard and winch, but turned them down 1 notch after installing the bump stops. Ride is firmer, not harsh though. This is my first IFS truck so learning as I go.

Back
Top Bottom