Selling my 8' CO

TimC

IMG123.jpg
I am sorry to say I will be listing my 78 Cab Over that I have had for over16 years :( . The wife (and I) want to get something a little bigger for us and 2 large (fury) dogs. I'm in central Ca. about 90 miles south of Sacramento.
I posted some photos on the gallery page, but I have more if you email me.Email me.
I got it from original owner in '95. We used her a lot, and she's ready to go camping. We replaced the dinette cushion's a few years back. I put new vinyl floor in, removed the drawer under table and made a hatch in floor to access the storage. Replaced the counter top put electric water pump in, 20 gal. tank.
Wood is clean, but could use some refinish if you want it perfect. Had some water damage years ago that I repaired all the way down to the structure. Is solid with no leaks. I need to replace O ring's, which I have. Has 3 burner stove 3 way refridge, no heater. Never had one, never needed it. I will be listing it on Modesto cl for 2k obo. I have had for a long time it will be hard to let go, so I hope someone who knows what it is buys it.
Thanks. Tim C. Ceres CA.

Back
Top Bottom