Shake down journey with the new Hawk

montana-moods

Advanced Member
Posting this trip report has been a learning curve. I hope this all works out.

The journey was great and the new Hawk lived up to our highest expectations.

Certainly not up to the standards of many other trip reports but I hope you have some fun with it.

You can click on images for a slightly larger view

Shake down trip with the new Hawk

Just read your trip report with the Lady. Wow, wonderful places, rock art, tight canyons, arches, waterfalls, rare creatures, and yoga! Thanks for the very pleasant read! Fun, fun, fun!

Where were the shakes and downers?<br />Great pictures - the kind that say you gotta be here.

Great trip report thanks much. Some old favorite places in Utah and now some new places in UT for us to go to! Although lot's more crowded than thirty years ago, you still can find some good spots to travel.

Thanks for looking and the nice feedback. The trip was great but it's also nice to be home in spring.

From a city park in town where we were setting up for Wildflower Week and the onslaught of 4th graders.

Boy, that looks real nice! I know what you mean about being home in the springtime. We like it too.

Great trip report-your photos are a lot better than the first ones I did-come to think of it -my pictures still are not that good :D ! The worst thing about "public lands" are a lot of the "public" enjoying/using (destroying) those same lands!

Smoke

Great stuff!
Sure is the season for southern Utah trips and reports...guess I need to get to work on mine.

Back
Top Bottom