Shipping A Camper

erod

Hey everybody, been a while since I've been active in the forum but Im back and plan on becoming a contributing member once again! Quickly, wondering if anyone has any info on shipping a camper…CA to MT. I have already applied to Uship however I thought with the wealth of knowledge on this site someone surely knows more than I! Thanks in advance for any help…back to work for now but will be catching up in the near future with a cold beer in front of the computer. Hope this email finds all the old members well and looking forward to checking out all the new members posts soon. Cheers!

erod

I was able to make arrangements with the Canadian FWC distributor who was willing to make a stop and put mine on his trailer. May be worth calling FWC in both the US and Canada. I researched this extensively at the time and this was the best option other than going to pick it up my self. They deliver campers all over the country.

Thanks guys! called both, unfortunately fwc is full on transport till fall and atc wasn't able to help…tricky situation, anyone wanna come visit mt and make a few bucks!?

I know of someone coming to our great state (MT) in the very near future. let us talk I think we can work this out!
406-459-6732

Thanks so much guys! We are stoked to get another camper but the logistics have been a little difficult (as I am sure many others have dealt with in the past). The camper is in S Cali and shipping costs are through the roof…if anyone is headed north of san diego at all and would like to make a few bucks definitely let me know! I really hope we can make this happen! cheers!

erod

So stoked, camper is on its way! New thread to come soon! Thanks to everyone for the advice! Great to be back!

cheers

erod

Back
Top Bottom