Shipping a FWC

Anybody ever ship an FWC? Got any advice

The campers fit on a modified pallet, so they are easy to ship. I would recommend shipping in a container, this is more expensive but much safer for the camper as it can get strapped down inside the container.

The loading and unloading could be "challenging", depending on the locations. If you want to ship a new camper from FWC or ATC I would talk to them directly.

Ben Burnett from ATC told me in 2007:

We can deliver the camper to you just about anywhere. The cost of delivery is .75 a mile one way to where we meet you at. We can bring it all the way to you or meet you somewhere between here and there.

At the end I ordered mine from ATC and Ben delivered the camper personally to Orlando, Florida.

If you want to ship your camper from a private party to somewhere else, better contact a shipping company (or a few) and ask for quotes.

If the shipping is international contact the bigger container shipping companies for quotes.

So, my question would be, from where to where do you want to ship it?

I suppose I could drive it up there for a case of Hornitos + fuel and lodging :rolleyes:

That's your best bet; get someone who already has a set up rig to haul it for you. If you get some competition going, you might get Jay down to a case of Oso Negro instead of the Hornitos.

Back
Top Bottom