shurflo vent fans

HERR42

anyone used one of the shurflo fans?
FWC uses shurflo pumps....any opinions on their fans? FWC uses fantastic vents....i have asked if they would fit the shurflos.
i liked the idea of a continuously variable speed as opposed to lo-med-hi.

vents

The hole size for the vents in the campers is 14 3/8 x 14 3/8. Just check with sureflow about the hole size and see if it is the same. I would assume it is since the vents is one of the items that seems to be a standard size in the industry. If they are the same size it is not that hard a chore to change out the vent.

Brian,
Just a word of caution. I've had 3 large sail boats over the last 15 years and installed one of those solar vents in every boat. Without exception they stopped working within 3 months. A buddy of mine is having the same experience on his current boat only he has had 2 that died within weeks of buying them. Salt air, moving vessell? Who knows but my experience isnt unique from others I've spoken with.
Jay

Vent....

Jay...
Thanks for the caution! They aren't cheap either. I will rethink and do more research before I buy. I am keeping in touch with Yasha and Juergen so will see what their experience is since they are using it in their camper.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom