side couch mod?

hank

I am a new owner of a 04 hawk with the side couch. Has anybody converted the couch to a side dinette or any better seating/eating arrangements? It's only myself and my girlfriend that will be using this camper, so we won't require the extra bed.
Thanks

hank said:
I am a new owner of a 04 hawk with the side couch. Has anybody converted the couch to a side dinette or any better seating/eating arrangements? It's only myself and my girlfriend that will be using this camper, so we won't require the extra bed.
Thanks
I converted my 2002 Hawk from a side couch to a side dinette and built out my 2013 Hawk with a side dinette. Search the build thread or look at my blog in my signature. In Switzerland with an iPad not easy to post links.

I simply removed the folding back so to get more light in. Made a table top that is supported by the 2 cabinet doors (see mods under $5). I now can have the porta-potty at the end of the bench seat.

Will FWC sell & ship a side dinette assembly so you can install it yourself? If so, I'd be interested.

Not a Hawk but here's what I did for my old Grandby,it will fold into a bed if needed

Sorry that was the fold down an the back cushion fits the table 1/2 here is it as a dinette.

Back
Top Bottom